We are seeking a part-time Marketing Assistant to support the Museum’s marketing activities. You will work closely with our Exhibitions and Events Manager to create engaging content for the Museum’s marketing and social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated, and seeking out new social media avenues and other ways of connecting with audiences.
The person we’re looking for will have:
- An understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- The ability to think creatively and imaginatively
- An interest in working in a museum or heritage environment
- Be an excellent team player
- Have great communication skills
It would be great if you:
- Have previous experience as a marketing assistant
- Can demonstrate experience in social media and content creation
- Have a degree in a relevant subject
This role would suit a recent graduate looking to develop their career in marketing, as well as existing Marketing Assistants seeking a new challenge. If you are enthusiastic and hard-working, and want to help us make Shire Hall one of the top destinations in Dorset, we would like to hear from you.